Element Pros has an exclusive relationship with a reputable public adjusting firm. This state licensed firm knows the insurance business and all the procedures to successfully appraise and negotiate a settlement with the insurance company on behalf of the insured. This results in the best outcome for the client, whether a homeowner or property manager. We hire a public adjuster to represent each one of our insurance claim customers, the results have been outstanding.
WHAT IS A PUBLIC ADJUSTER?
A public adjuster is an insurance claims adjuster who is an advocate for the policy holder and not for the insurance company. Public adjusters work with the property owner to appraise and negotiate an insurance claim making sure the claim is properly paid. A side from attorneys and broker of record, public adjusters licensed by state departments of insurance are the only type of claims adjuster that can legally represent the rights of an insured during a property insurance claim process. Many homeowners and business people have more important priorities than to deal with the incessant demands for information and documents from the insurance company. A public adjuster will organize and manage your claim and help minimize the time you need to spend dealing with all the claim issues.
WHAT DOES A PUBLIC ADJUSTER DO?
• Evaluate existing insurance policies in order to determine what coverage may be
applicable to a claim
• Research, detail, and substantiate damage to buildings and contents and any
• Evaluate business interruption losses and extra expense claims for businesses
• Determine values for settling covered damages
• Prepare, document and support the claim on behalf of the insured
• Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company on behalf of the insured
• Re-open a claim and negotiate for more money if a discrepancy is found after the
claim has been settled
EVEN IF YOUR CLAIM HAS BEEN PAID YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO ADDITIONAL MONEY!